Dog Park Rules
1. Dog owners use the park at their own risk. The City of Bishop is not responsible for injury
or illness to dogs, owners or visitors. For emergencies call the Bishop Police Department
(760) 873-5866, or Animal Control (760) 873-7825.
2. All dogs must be licensed and currently vaccinated.
3. No choke chains or prong collars inside the off-leash area.
4. Dogs must be leashed while entering and exiting the park. Unleash and leash your dog
only inside the holding area.
5. Dog owners must carry a leash, monitor their dog(s) and keep their dog in view at all
6. Bring only the number of dogs that you can safely monitor.
7. No children under the age of 12 unless accompanied by an adult.
8. No aggressive dogs. Dogs must be removed at the first sign of aggression.
9. No dogs in heat.
10. No puppies under four months of age, or ill dogs.
11. No human or dog food, including dog treats. No glass containers.
12. No smoking.
13. An owner must clean up after his or her dog and immediately place dog waste in the
14. Hours of operation are one hour before sunrise until one hour after sunset.